lauantai 17. syyskuuta 2016

Flowers



Blue flowers by Minna Immonen. 

The artist Minna L. Immonen was born in Posio, a municipality of Finland which is located in the province of Lapland.  She has designed several of Finland's stamps, held many exhibitions, and illustrated several books and postcards. 


Summer Bouquet by Kaarina Kaila

Kaarina Kaila is a Finnish painter and illustrator and famous for her illustrations for childrens books but above all she is a talented painter.

This is my entry to Maria's  "Postcards for The Weekend" on her "Connections to the World-blog" and the theme for this week is Flowers

4 kommenttia:

Helen kirjoitti...

What beautiful paintings. I especially love the pansies! Thanks for showing them off!

Mail Adventures kirjoitti...

Beatuiful designs, indeed!

Scriptor Senex kirjoitti...

They are beautiful. I especially like the Minna L. Immonen ones.

Maria kirjoitti...

I think I have a similar postcard to that second one from my Finnish penpal. These are beautiful! I hope I would receive more artsy / painting postcards from Finnish artists like these ones.