perjantai 18. toukokuuta 2018

fairyland friday

Alice and White Rabbit
 "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" 

White Rabbit with a pocket watch. Illustration Polina Erofeeva
He is a very distinguished rabbit, with a large house and a gardener and always wearing gloves, a waistcoat and a pocket watch, but he is always in a hurry. His fear of the Queen of Hearts while at the croquet tournament makes him a little rude with Alice.

travel time 34 days
distance travelled 1,187 km
sent by Tanya and Kostik in Obnisk, Russia

Portrait of Alice and White Rabbit. Illustration Polina Erofeeva

travel time 14 days
distance travelled 1,887 km
sent by Olga in Saratov, Russia

 Alicr and White Rabbit. Illustration Natalia Derevianko
How long is forever?  Sometimes, just one second.

Direct swap sent by Tanya in Kiev, Ukraine


I'm late, I'm late. For a very important date. No time to say "Hello, Goodbye".  I'm late, I'm late, I'm late. Follow me... Illustration Ekaterina Shmyrina

travel time 6 days
distance travelled 725 km
sent by Aušra in Deeside, Lithuania


Ei kommentteja: