sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2013

Azores and São Miguel


 Monte Simplicio Road

25.6. 2008
Vida rural  - Rural life


 Parque Terra Nostra  - Terra Nostra Park Furnas
24. 2. 2009

Lagoa das Furnas - Furnas lake



4. 5. 2012

I've been sick for the past 5 days with a nasty flu and this whole week I've been pretty inefficient and tired. So I decided to cheer me up and browse our old holiday cards from Sao Miguel, the green island of Azores.  These cards I sent to my mother.

I feel so much better now!

This is my entry for Postcard Friendship Friday hosted on Beth Niquette's blog,
The Best Hearts are Crunchy. Just click the button under.


2 kommenttia:

Beth Niquette kirjoitti...

Oh, my! These are wonderful. That first postcard is especially beautiful.

Thank you for posting them. Have a lovely weekend and happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

VioletSky kirjoitti...

This would certainly cheer me up.
Hope you get over the nasty flu soon.